A breath of fresh air...
A holiday in Andalo is ideal for those seeking a pretty mountain village set amidst unique scenery.
Those looking for a more active stay, be they young or old, can play tennis, football, five-a-side football, basketball, volleyball, archery, or boules in a huge raised and flat sports area of over 100,000 m². Why not train on an athletics track, or try out the acrobatic slide in the new municipal swimming pool, play mini-golf or go horse riding? Facilities include carefully designed children's leisure areas such as Bimbolandia with its inflatables, a fully-equipped play ground and a brand new electric car track.
A walkway leads all around the sports area and allows you to circle the karst lake of Andalo, breathing in healthy fresh air full of the scent of the surrounding fir trees. The trail includes a fully equipped exercise course and on your return you can stop off at the Palacongressi (Congress Centre) which seats up to 800, where a leisure team are busily at work to make your stay more interesting, also laying on a wide range of evening entertainment. The centre can also cater very effectively for Large-Scale Events on request.
And while holidaying in the Brenta Dolomites, why not try:
- relaxing walks across the meadows along breathtaking trails to reach dairy farms or mountain refuges where music mingles naturally with the splendid views;
- fun mushroom gathering;
- wonderful walks in the company of our leisure organisers and a fun-packed entertainment program for all ages, with baby and junior clubs, and fun and games throughout the day;
- exciting mountain bike tours;
- the FOREST PARK adventure park on the nearby Altipiano del Pradel with wooden walkways, Nepalese bridges and lianas linking one tree to another in this splendid forest;
This card is provided on a complimentary basis to all Guests and entitles them to:
- discounts at the sports facilities and ski lifts in the area
- participation in all activities organised by the AGV leisure group
- free entrance to evening entertainment at the Palacongressi.